Recent posts by Robert Bruno - NJ.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Movin' on Up?

Remember the NJ.com Giants fan blogger contest?  Well, I won (along with 5 other people).  NJ.com is associated with the Star-Ledger, so I guess I'll start telling people I'm a sportswriter for The Ledger.  It's got a nice ring to it.

The question is what does this mean for fatgiantsfan.blogspot.com?  The answer is, I really don't know.  I will certainly not take down the site, for I don't really know how long this gig with NJ.com will last, but I need to figure out how it's going to work with my blog essentially moving to NJ.com for the time being.   For now don't worry, I will pass along all the info once I get it, and now matter where it is, I'll keep the blog posts coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment